Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So, point-by-point to the best of my ability:

Parnell has been throwing harder this season compared to last. And yes, he hit 102 the other day (in Houston, actually). I'd be very happy with a homegrown closer, and you're right, there haven't been many lights out closers of late.

F-Mart, well I'm glad you're considering his 2010 performance. P.S. - he just landed on the minor league DL with a bad knee.

You're right on Francoeur - despite my love affair (I seem to be the only one in New York who has one) with him, he ranks below the three others. Well, Bay and Beltran have been pretty terrible at the major league level this season...

I fully support a youth movement - I just think that stadium prices should change if the product on the field is (a) inexpensive and (b) not touted to be playoff worthy. Those are just my... 2 cents.

-StanO

No comments:

Post a Comment